1. V.G. Berezovsky, E.M. Auhezov, V.V. Khrokov. Contemporary state of ornitho-fauna of the Eastern Shore of Aral Sea and the prognosis of its composition alterations due to the process of a dramatic drying up of the main water-body. The wild-life of Kazakhstan and the problems of is protection. Almaty, 1982. P.30-31. (in Russian)
2. V.A. Gratchov. Birds of the Aralsk environs and of Kymylybash lake (based on materials of 1951-1954 serveys).Non-Passerines. “Selevinia”, 2000, # 1-4. P.95-104. (in Russian)
3. S.N. Yerokhov. Observations on birds at the Northern Coast of Aral Sea. Kazakhstan Ornithological Bulletin of 2003. Almaty, 2004. P.40-41. (in Russian)
4. A. V. Kovalenko. Ornithological investigation in the lower reaches of Syrdariya river and sundry contiguous territories in 2005. Kazakhstan Ornithological Bulletin of 2005. Almaty, 2006. P 59-69. (in Russian)
5. A. F. Kovshar. Observations on the birds of river Syrdariya’s delta and adjacent dried-up territories of the receded Aral Sea in August of 2000. “ Selevinia”, 2000, # 1-4, P. 104-110. (in Russian)
6. V.V. Khrokov. On bird populations’ numbers in Syrdariya delta and at the nearby lakes in the spring of 2001. Birds’ migrations in Asia. Iss.12. Works of Institute of zoology, v.47, Almaty, 2004. P. 216-230. (in Russian)
7. B.M. Gubin Modern state of bird diversity in northern Aral Sea region and problems of its conservation//Sustainable use of natural resources of Central Asia. Envir. problems of Aral Sea and surrounding areas. Almaty, 1998. P. 23.
.B.M. Gubin Problems Associated with Animal Diversity and Conservation in the Modern Aral sea//Abstract in the second Arab Int. Conference end Expedition on Envir. Biotechnology (Coastal Habitats) 8-12 April 2000. Abu-Dhabi, 2000. P. 43
BirdLife International (2020) Important Bird Areas factsheet: Lesser Aral Sea. Downloaded from
http://www.birdlife.org on 29/01/2020.